By his grace alone

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Woken up at 4:04 A.M. by the sound of this quiet yet long and drawn out banging sound. I jumped up with my eyes barely open and my hair in my face. I looked over to my left just to make sure my daughter was still safe and sound. She then moved her arms because she was woken a bit by my sudden movement. I saw nothing but a quick thought ran through my mind- maybe it is not a good idea to watch exciting thriller movies right before I go to sleep. Night time is a time where mysterious, crazy things seem to happen and it all falls under the wonders of the night where things are hard to see. Something about the night- more sin occurs in the darkness- isn't that ironic? God says that he is the truth, the way and THE LIGHT... all things done in the darkness with come to light and be seen. So something about the dark and the night that can easily send shivers down a child's back. Back on topic.. I went back to sleep after that noise. I woke up with a sense of unknowing in my heart. I know there is a spiritual warfare going on at this very moment around me.. I can feel it as if it is seen with my naked eye. I have a huge urge to worship God and cry out to him- for something that is going on in the spiritual realm but has not yet manifested in the physical realm. Right now I know God is telling me to wait.. ( a season of waiting)- this is when my patience comes into play. God has told me to continue to obey him and that is what I am doing and now I am waiting for him to move!!! God is just so amazing and I am very very excited to see what he will continue to do in my life and my boyfriend- Williams life! Ahhh I cannot even begin to express my joy and excitement. I know God has so much in store and man oh man I am so happy. God has not yet failed me he is forever faithful to those who keep his commandments and obey is word. I look around me and see so many people try to fabricate Gods word and take bits and pieces from it- as to what they find suitable for their lives or what they think God finds suitable. Besides that aspect of my day..it has been pretty good. William got me subway today and a donut. =) Now I am about to get into worship with the Lord and possibly watch a movie later on. Here's a video of my daughter outside for a little while today :) enjoy! 



2 comments:

  1. She is so darling sweet! Just wait till she starts crawling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Me either!!! Then all the cousins will be on the move !! whoot whoot

    ReplyDelete