By his grace alone

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it

I am so in love with my Lord! He is amazing in every way. Last night I was at church with my boyfriend..who is not a Christian YET! He just sat there and I was worshipping God.. he seemed to be a bit discontent. I then realized wow! I am unequally yoked. I am with a man who I cannot pray with, worship God with, and be in unity with God with. So today I asked him if he is seeking God and wanting to get closer to him... he is a bit confused and ahhh if he is unwilling to accept Jesus then I will have to let him go..as much as I love him.. I will put God before all. I worship God not just because of what he's done but because of who he is. God is my everything and I commit my life to him and if William does not commit his life to God than how can I be in unity under God with this man? I am going to talk with him tonight and we are going to have bible study. I told william that God says the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ and that is the only way.. and that if he was to die tonight he will go to hell. If william does not give his life to Christ we cannot continue because I follow God and God tells me not to be unequally yoked! I listen to God before all else. -- 

On another note... I visited Living Word Ministries Church last night and it was nice to see a few people who I haven't seen in a while. The worship was great and Gods presence was definitely there. =) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment