By his grace alone

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I wrote this last night but didn't post until now...

I am laying here in bed about to call it a night. My daughter finally fell asleep and YES! I accomplished my goal for the day!!- that is right the goal of waking up and making sure my daughter runs out of energy through out the day by doing peek-a-boo, tummy time, babbling back and forth, listening to music, engaging in eye stimulation activities, and of course my favorite her gym activity mat that she just LOVES to move her arms and legs-boy that really tires her out - all for the sake of having a nice longgg sleep at the end of the day. Do you blame me? I was sleep deprived for so long that my body would take naps for seconds at a time. Basically meaning for a few seconds I would zone out. All part of motherhood; which I enjoy all aspects but some yeah not so much as the others like much rather wake up to my daughter smiling at me with a FULL nights rest than waking up to her screaming and crying with little to no sleep.. ahhh yup some joys just over ride the others =) 

M.A.R.R.I.A.G.E

The question fills my head everytime I look at my boyfriend. Will I marry him? 
Is he even thinking about marriage or possibly even thinking I am the one.. Oh gosh! I hate these what if's. I much rather be direct but its only been two months and that will so scare him away, don't you think? So I much rather play the little games and see how he responds. LOL. I throw out the term "our' kids and see how he responds. I told him I do not want to have sex until marriage and he is willing to wait with me I am guessing thinking one day we will have that chance because we will get married to one another. I have even tested him with the whole are you going to spend your holidays with me!! He passed every test and it looks good!!! Looks like we are heading in that direction... the question that awaits now is WHEN! I am pretty patience, but I know he is the one. I just know it! :) 


Not to mention we have taken pretty big steps in our relationship thus far. I used the bathroom with him in the same room.. well not bathroom but bedroom.. I have passed gas with him there!! :0 umm yeah pretty big. He has done the same with me. He leaves his stuff over my house... yup pretty big once again!! AND we are spending Easter together ... ahhh yes!! Big steps! :) I will def. keep posting the more milestones! --

No comments:

Post a Comment